Thursday, July 2, 2009

Lots and Lots of Additions


Adding and Adding.


Spring is a time for new growth and our family is no exception. We had been told by Chris and Nettie that 5+1=6 (Jan.'10). We had just started to settle into the excitement and the anticipation of that news, when Mike and Jeanette announced that 2+1=3- also in Jan.'10. The excitement gets even more.

We have also added a small dog to our farm. He is not staying small however. I've already "let out" his harness and he has got noticeably taller just in the past week. He has all the regular puppy traits..... We tried a variety of names on him but the one that has sort of stuck is Kraimer- he seems to have many of the same traits as the guy of the same name from Seinfeld. Our puppy comes sailing into the room looking for things to do and eat...

We have once again begun to work on our veranda project. This is the second phase of the project. Harry has been drilling holes for the cement pilings and didn't hit any buried stuff- phone still works, water still works, sewage system still works. We are very happy about that. We hope to invite the cement truck here in the near future. Stay tuned.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

I've got some pics from 2003 that are adorable. I will look for something newer. Please email me: lisaschm @ telus.net I'll send you what I've got.

Love your quilt pics!