I haven't done any posting of the quilts I've completed in '09. So here they are. There is quite a variety .
A number of baby quilts, two of which are Lone Star. Two made with scraps.
Two were full queen size made as Wedding gifts. One was a modified Irish Chain called Chains of Love. The other is from a pattern I devised from a picture.
Three were lap size. One is made with "jello Roll" packs (2). One is made with "charm squares". One was a pattern called Gatherings.
2 comments:
Nancy! They are all beautiful!! Wow! I could not begin to guess which pattern is which.
Okay - this is tough,
From top to bottom
1. Wedding Quilt from a photo
2. Wedding Quilt chains of love
3. Charm Square Lap quilt? I think the pinwheels are from charms??
4. Scrappy baby blanket (this confused me for a while because it looks like a Jelly Roll Quilt)
5. Gatherings
6. Baby Blanket from Scraps
7. and 8. are the Lonestars
9. Jelly Roll Lap Quilt
So the two I think I may have messed up are the charm quilt and gatherings. I'm just guessing really.
That was fun!
Jeanette
Post a Comment