Sat. Feb 1 was VERY windy hear. Got a text from Beth and Derick. Could they drop in? Of course. About an hour later they walked in the house! Enroute to Regina on #1 they weren't making any headway with the trailer -bucking 50-90 km. winds. Its so neat that they came here instead. Sunday, after Harry, Ben, Mark, and Eric Pauls won the La Riviere 'speil we had a birthday supper with Chris, Nettie, and the children, Grama Pauls, and Beth and Derick. Great fun. I actually turn 55 tomorrow. From the advertizing I've seen, I'm now supposed to sit on a beach somewhere. Hmmm...
Beth and Derick left here early Monday and were in Regina by twelve to drop their trailer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
When you find that "beach" let me know!!!
I like your collage of pictures on your opening page
RP
Post a Comment